30 Years Ago

From the Examiner Files

 

January 4, 2019



Thursday, January 5, 1989

Fires

Machinery, shop lost in fire

An electric water or head bolt heater on a tractor was considered the cause of a fire which completely destroyed a large machine shed and the machinery which it contained, on Thanksgiving day at the Quentin and Janet Rumph home on Bowers Creek.

The news of the fire just reached the Examiner this week, and Mrs. Rumph was kind enough to give details. She said it was a “really fine earth-sheltered shed which Quentin built after we moved here.”

At the time of the fire the shed contained a large Hesston tractor, a jeep, a baler...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 03/20/2019 02:10