Powder River Examiner -

Replace faded licenses and avoid attaching carcass tags directly to meat


October 3, 2019


If you have not checked your license and carcass tags in a while, please do so well in advance of your hunting trip to ensure they haven’t faded.

Hunters and anglers with faded licenses can have them replaced at no cost at their regional Fish, Wildlife & Parks office. Replacement at an FWP office for faded licenses does not count against the number of replacements an individual is allowed. Faded licenses can also be mailed to FWP for replacement: P.O. Box 200701, Helena, MT 59620-0701, or to your regional FWP office.

Also, between Sept. 20 and Oct. 24, hunters and anglers...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019