Powder River Examiner -

Cigarette melts planter at Post Office

 

January 30, 2020



A small fire caused by a lit cigarette melted a planter in front of the Post Office last Saturday. The flames were quickly extinguished by local fire and police officials and no major damage was done, but not before a good amount of fumes filled the Post Office with the not so lovely odor of burning plastic.

Broadus Volunteer Fire Chief Raymond Ragsdale encourages smokers to properly extinguish and dispose of their smokes.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.






 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019