Powder River Examiner -

Boyes Cemetery Undergoes a Facelift

Plus a History of the Boyes Cemetery

 


By Slug & Poppy Mills

The town of Boyes was established by John & Claude Bruce in 1911. Soon after, it was a bustling community with many homesteaders and businesses.

John Bruce donated the ground for a cemetery in 1914 with the death of a tra...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020