Reminder: Examiner is available online
August 2, 2018
As a reminder to those who may have missed it in our July 5th edition, the Powder River Examiner is now available online. Print subscribers have free access to read the paper online. Now you’ll be able to see Powder River County’s news source while you’re on vacation, laying on a beach in Hawaii, or perhaps you could keep the website open in the background of your computer to read the news while your boss thinks you’re working.
Instructions to sign up for the online edition are as follows:
1. Navigate to http://www.powderriverexaminer.com (a mobile version is available for those looking to connect from such devices).
2. Go to the upper right hand side of the screen, and click on “Free Trial” – the accompanying photo shows where to find the free trial button.
3. Fill out the boxes on the next page with the details of your current subscription, for example if you currently receive the paper at PO Box 328 in Broadus, type in that info.
4. The site will ask you for an email, and also to make a username and password. Don’t worry, we won’t spam your email, and if you lose your log-in information, we are able to recover it, just give us a call.
5. Once everything is filled out with your information, complete the image verification towards the bottom of the page, and then hit “submit”.
6. An email confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided, and from there, you’ll be subscribed to the online edition!
Disclaimer: The Powder River Examiner does not condone skipping work to read the paper, whether online or in print. Though we’re certainly not going to say anything to your boss if we happen to see you engaged in such an act, either!